GM PPRCGM PPRC pipes and fittings are made of high molecular weight Polypropylene Random copolymer suitably stabilized for high temperature applications and especially with high environmental stress cracking resistance that enables long service life.
GM PPRC pipes and fittings are manufactured in accordance with German DIN standards,
This Raw material is recommended for manufacturing high pressure pipe lines.
- Clean & Contaminant – free air.
- Easy to install and simple to extend.
- Leak proof piping system.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Very less in Coefficient of friction
- Prevents high pressure loss.
- Allows higher flow rate.
- Zero condensate swan neck fitting.
- Light weight.
- Easy alteration flexibility.
- Easy dismantling and reusage.
- Connectors are brass with nickel coated
Call : 0322-3540656 , 0333-3645773 , 0300-2856741
Email : email@example.com