Cpvc Fittings and CPVC AGM Pipes distributor and Supplier in Karachi Lahore Quetta Islamabad Pakistan. +92-32-2248975
Contact AGM Cpvc Fittings +92-321-2248975
AGM USES DURASTREAM CPVC COMPOUND CERTIFIED BY NSF IN ORDER TO ASSURANCE OF HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS.
CPVC Fittings Features
- ASTM F-439 Standard Manufacturing Standard of CPVC AGM
- Color Grey
- Sch-80 Pressure (15 bar)
- Hot Water application (93°c max temprature)
- Size range 1/2″ | 3/4″ | 1″ | 1-1/4″| 1-1/2″| 2″
- Fittings name:
- Elbow, Elbow 45°, Tee, Reducing Bush, End Cap, Socket, Union, Male Adaptor, Bridge Bend
- Brass Fittings
- Male Adaptor (Brass Valve Socket)
- Female threaded Elbow Brass
- Female threaded Tee Brass
AGM produces ASTM F441 Solvent Weld pipe in a solid wall
AGM CPVC pipes retain its mechanical strength at higher temperatures till 93° C.
WARNING: Flue gas temperature should not exceed 93° Celsius. CPVC pipe exposed to temperatures higher than 93° Celsius may melt or change shape, resulting in leakage of exhaust fumes and property damage.
CPVC Pipe product line is manufactured to meet the needs of residential, commercial, & industrial plumbing systems, and other pressure applications. With top quality raw materials and modern processing technology, our ASTM F411 pipe meets all industry standards in addition to our own rigorous quality control standards.
Benefits of CPVC Pipe fittings
AGM Pipe and Fittings are trusted by residential and commercial buildings around the world. We over the most well established piping material in the Saudi Arabia market, which continually outperforms all other piping materials in key performance areas.